BAPsych (Hons), MPsych (Clinical) MAPS
Laura is a clinical psychologist with experience working in private, public, and NGO mental health settings. She believes successful therapy relies on a strong therapeutic relationship and a tailored approach that draws on evidence-based techniques relevant to each individual.
Laura works with individuals experiencing a range of difficulties, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief & loss, bereavement, interpersonal and relationship difficulties, low self-esteem, and career and life transitions.
Laura also has a background in performing arts and a particular interest in working therapeutically with performers and artists.
Areas of Interest
- Panic Attacks
- Anger Management
- Self Esteem Issues
- Burn Out
- Weight Management
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
Rebates and Registrations
- Medicare rebates
- Private health insurance rebates
- Australian Psychology Society (APS)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APRHA)
Request an Appointment
Ready to book with Laura? Use our secure Jotform booking form, and we will get back to you with one business day
Or give our friendly reception team a call: