Natalie is a clinical psychologist with close to 15 years of experience in the field of mental
health. She is a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and the Australian
Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA).
Natalie’s therapeutic style is warm, client centred and purposeful. Her treatment framework
draws largely on short-term psychodynamic and schema-based therapies, as well as using
mindfulness-based strategies to support emotional wellbeing.
Therapy is then tailored to allow for a deeper understanding of self and relationships, promoting lasting change.
Natalie works predominantly with adults and adolescents, and has experience working with
depression, anxiety related disorders, trauma (including complex trauma) and family violence.
Areas of Interest
- Panic attacks
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Drug and alcohol
- Anger management
- Self esteem issues
- Burn out
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
- Behavioural Therapies
- Interpersonal Therapy
Rebates and Registrations
- Medicare rebates
- Private health insurance rebates
- Australian Psychology Society (APS)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APRHA)
Request an Appointment
Ready to book with Natalie? Use our secure Jotform booking form, and we will get back to you with one business day
Or give our friendly reception team a call: